Starter Kit

Folder Presentation
This holds papers, documents of the company and designed to be an attractive holder for the materials inside, and these folders are made of premium material. They come in glossy and matte card stock. this will be used in presenting the company.









Video Presentation
Members will receive video presentation in any format.
 








Aim Global ID
The official Identification Card in AIM GLOBAL used in transacting like
free medical check up, discount, travel incentives and lot more
it is consist of premium plastic material and a bar-code protection.





Written by

Thank you for reading into my blog my name is Michael and I am your guide for today on how to achieve your Health and Wealth Success.

1 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 Aim Global. All rights resevered. Designed by MichaelDegorio

Back To Top